In just 13 more days, Velocity 2011 will kickoff! We’ll get to hear some inspiring messages to fuel our ministry fire, and we’ll sharpen our leadership skills in extremely practical break-out sessions, but my favorite part of the conference will be a Q&A session with Pastors’ Wives.
– Where do you find your close friendships?
– How can you invest into your staff?
– Where is the line between marriage and ministry?
– How do you respond to criticism regarding your husband, your church, or your ministry?
– How do you balance motherhood with the pressures of church planting?
Do YOU have a topic you’d like to chat about with some other PW’s? Would you like to connect with some other women who do what you do? Meet me at Velocity for a PW luncheon, and we’ll learn from one another. Can’t make it to Velocity? Drop me a comment and leave your questions. I’ll answer them in an upcoming post. Looking forward to connecting with you!